|OptiLayer has been collaborating with UltraFast Innovations successfully on diverse research subjects over the last years (see publications). UltraFast Innovations produces customized optics for a variety of applications, in particular in the femtosecond and attosecond domain. OptiLayer is the design software of choice and has consistently been used by UltraFast Innovations. This collaboration has now been taken to the next level, which includes closer integration on the technology side. As in the past, UltraFast Innovations continues to provide feedback to OptiLayer from the characterization of optics. This information closes the feedback cycle, thus enabling improvements to the software. Furthermore, a common marketing and sales strategy has been devised. In a first step, OptiLayer is available through UltraFast Innovations, making their extensive experience with the software available to customers.||
Achievements in the field of design and characterization of multilayer coatings for laser applications are being published:
- V. Pervak, V. Fedorov, Yu. A. Pervak, and M. Trubetskov, Empirical study of the group delay dispersion achievable with multilayer mirrors, Optics Express, Vol. 21, Issue 15, pp. 18311-18316 (2013).
- T. V. Amotchkina, M. K. Trubetskov, A. V. Tikhonravov, S. Schlichting, H. Ehlers, D. Ristau, D. Death, R. J. Francis, V. Pervak, Quality control of oblique incidence optical coatings based on normal incidence measurement data, Optics Express, Vol. 21, Issue 18, pp. 21508-21522 (2013).
- V. Pervak, O. Pronin, O. Razskazovskaya, J. Brons, I. Angelov, M. Trubetskov, A. Tikhonravov, and F. Krausz, "High-dispersive mirrors for high power applications," Opt. Express 20, 4503-4508 (2012).
- V. Pervak, M. Trubetskov, and A. Tikhonravov, "Robust synthesis of dispersive mirrors," Opt. Express 19, 2371-2380 (2011)
V. Pervak, M. K. Trubetskov, A. V. Tikhonravov, Robust synthesis of dispersive mirrors, Proc. SPIE. 8168, Advances in Optical Thin Films IV 81680E (2011)
- M. Trubetskov, V. Pervak, and A. Tikhonravov, "Phase optimization of dispersive mirrors based on floating constants," Opt. Express 18, 27613-27618 (2010).
- T.V. Amotchkina, A.V. Tikhonravov, M.K. Trubetskov, D.Grupe, A.Apolonski, and V.Pervak, "Measurement of group delay of dispersive mirrors with white-light interferometer," Appl. Opt. 48, 949-956 (2009).
- V. Pervak, I. Ahmad, J. Fulop, M. K. Trubetskov, and A. V. Tikhonravov, "Comparison of dispersive mirrors based on the time-domain and conventional approaches, for sub-5-fs pulses," Opt. Express 17, 2207-2217 (2009).
- V. Pervak, I. Ahmad, M. Trubetskov, A. Tikhonravov, and F. Krausz, "Double-angle multilayer mirrors with smooth dispersion characteristics," Opt. Express 17, 7943-7951 (2009).
- V. Pervak, I, Ahmad, J. Fulop, M.K. Trubetskov, A.V. Tikhonravov, "Comparison of dispersive mirrors based on the time-domain and conventional approaches, for sub-5-fs pulses", Opt. Express, Vol. 17, pp. 2207-2217 (2009).
V. Pervak, M. Trubetskov, A. Tikhonravov, Design consideration for high damage threshold UV-Vis-IR mirrors, Proc. SPIE. 7504, Laser-Induced Damage in Optical Materials: 2009 75040A (2009)
- M. Trubetskov, A. Tikhonravov, and V. Pervak, "Time-domain approach for designing dispersive mirrors based on the needle optimization technique. Theory," Opt. Express 16, 20637-20647 (2008).
- V. Pervak, A.V.Tikhonravov, M.K.Trubetskov, S. Naumov, F.Krausz, A.Apolonski, "1.5-octave chirped mirror for pulse compression down to sub-3 fs", Appl. Phys. B 87, 5-12 (2006)